Thursday, May 21, 2009

Little Feet

Well, we've discovered the one thing that Sophie did get from me...my small feet (everything else is a clone of her father!!!). That's probably the one thing that I would have not wished on her! We're already having a hard time finding shoes for her. When she was born, however, her feet were HUGE!! We laughed because we had no idea where those big ol' things came from. I've joked that I don't think Sophie's feet has grown since she was born because they look so small now. Well, I decided to do a little experiment...I put her feet up to her prints from the hospital. I was correct her feet haven't grown! Which should tell you just how big they looked compared to her itty, bitty body! Check out the pictures below...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, oh my gosh, both of your feet look like little stumps in the last photo!