Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Official

Ok, so it's "blog official" - we are moving to KENTUCKY!!!! YAY :)!!! I think we all would know that I would be lying to say that this hasn't been my hearts desire for a long time! The fact that God made it possible is beyond amazing to me! Although it was an unconventional way of doing so we still feel like God is opening up a door for us to go there - even if just for a season. We took several weeks to pray and think about it from every angle. I, myself, wanted to make sure that this truly was God's WILL and not just MY DESIRE! I know in my heart of hearts that if it was not His will then I would not be truly content so better make sure because packing while 7 months pregnant is NOT the easiest, ha! There are some other big changes that may happen so I'll wait until those are official to tell the world on blog :)! We are definitely in MEGA +




No comments: