Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ellie Faye Quesenberry

Miss Ellie Faye is here!!! YAY! She was born on 1.11.11. Which is a pretty neat birthday I think! Plus it is mine and Joe's anniversary. My labor was WONDERFUL! Completely different than with Sophie! The pain was never, ever unbearable and she was out in three pushes! My doctor, who has been delivering babies for 35 years, really knew his stuff! I'm pretty sure that he is the reason that I had such a great delivery! Sorry for those who have seen these pictures on Facebook - I wanted to post them for my family that doesn't have FB.
Here I am getting ready to push...we took a picture because Ellie Faye was all on one side
and since there was no water you could see every movement she made!

The one picture of Joe and I on our 3 year anniversary!

Sweet baby girl!

When she first was born we thought she looked identical to Sophie, but her looks have really changed!

Our first family pictures

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

she is a doll and you look as beautiful as ever! Happy Anniversary too ;)