Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gymnastics

Tonight was Sophie's first gymnastics class! What a great little class it was! She had so much fun! I wasn't quite sure what the attire was so this is why she was dressed as she was! Sophie is super cautious about trying new things! Especially things that have any bit of "danger" to them! I was proud of her though because she really put herself out there. Well, as much as a two year old can :)! I'm sure she'll get a little braver the more we go!


She is doing the craziest things now-a-days - look at this pose, ha!

Oh my goodness, this is so my daughter! She was so easily distracted by all the other groups there!




Gracious, did she ever love the foam pit!


She was suppose to be doing a flip here, but she wasn't such a fan!

Miss Shelby, the instructor, asked Soph is she wanted her to let go of her hands. Sophie replied very emphatically, "NO!" My girl knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it (in a respectful way)!





My baby isn't such a baby anymore :)!

No comments: