Thursday, June 23, 2011

Biggest Loser

Joe and I both have put on some unwanted weight. So in attempt to motivate ourselves to shed these pounds we decided to make it a competition. Now anyone who knows we really well knows that I don't have a competitive bone in my body! I think I pretty much summed up my life when, at age 4, I told my grandfather that "he didn't have to get so serious" when he tried to teach me something. Being competitive is too serious for me. I needed something that would REALLY get me dedicated. Sooo...here is what I came up with...


If I reach the goal weight that we have decided upon before Joe reaches his then I get this....



The iphone 4

If Joe reaches the goal weight before I do then his prize is...

In case you're wondering, his prize would be the equivalent cost of an iphone in books. I know, what a prize, right?!

I was really just looking for an excuse to get the iphone 4 because my husband says that my iphone 3gs is just fine! Wish me luck! He's going down... :)

Oh, and he may not know it but this beauty is coming along with my prize :)

It is the new Lilly Pulizter case. Gotta love Lilly!

2 comments:

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

What do I get for NOT bringing sweets in the house, or baking sweets (after the cocunut cream I made last night), or splurging at mealtime?