Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Cowgirl's Day

Long story short - our Internet is down. Lord willing, everything will be fixed sometime this week. Sooo much has gone on. I have lots and lots to update y'all on! I don't have much time, but I wanted to get Soph's birthday party pictures on here for all our family that is not on Facebook.

Soph's party was last week. As I posted it earlier it was Jesse and Woody themed from Toy Story. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect party! All the kids (and adults) played so well together! Soph had a blast! The talented, Sarah Holland, snapped some pictures of the party! I sure am glad to have a professional BFF that has been there to capture all our precious moments. Not the figurines - actually moments.

These are only a few of the amazing pictures Sarah took. Click here to see the entire album of Soph's party.












No comments: