Monday, June 29, 2009

S.S. Quesenberry

We have a new addition to the family...we like to call it SS Quesenberry. We finally found a new car. Since we paid off my car we decided the best thing to do is trade in Joe's truck for me a SUV that we can pay cash for (as Dave Ramsey suggest) and he take the car since he has so much driving to do. We knew we would really like a Tahoe or Suburban. I researched and searched for months and never had any luck. Well, that streak has come to an end because we found what we were looking for. The pictures below are horrible because of the Florida humidity where you walk outside and immediately start sweating, the make up melts off your face, and your hair looks as if you stuck your finger in a light socket! All of that to stay my camera lense fogged up and as soon as I would wipe it sure enough it would happen again. I LOVE my new car. It drives great! We really would have preferred white because 1) I'm a dork and would like to have matching cars and the car is white and 2) it's easier to keep clean. Oh well, my second favorite car color is black. Once we were driving the Surburban we felt a little silly having such a big car for a family of only three.

2 comments:

Sarah Holland said...

Love it! And don't feel silly about it being too big. I would get another big SUV in a heartbeat, and we're only a family of 2! :)

ErieContrary said...

Cute! I really like it! Black is MY favorite color in car...white is my second. Although I agree with you on the "hard to keep clean" thing. I agree with Sarah - we have a Jeep Commander and no kids at all, so don't feel bad with your SUV for family of 3. You'll be a hot mom drivin' that thing around!