Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vaca 2009

We just got back home from our vacation in Daytona Beach. It was great hanging out with Blake and Sarah! And getting a tan wasn't all that bad either :). Our day pretty much consisted of...eating Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, going to the pool/beach while Sophie took her nap in the stroller, went up for lunch, then back out to the pool/beach, then back up for dinner. We did find the most AMAZING restaurant there!! It's not much to look at, in fact, when we pulled up I thought, "There is not way I'm eating here!" However, I sucked it up and I'm so glad that I did! It's called NY pizza. The make their sauce and dough fresh every morning. It's WAY better than Olive Garden or even Carrabas! Plus it's cheaper. The lady that owns it is the sweetest elderly lady that pretty much does everything from cooking to serving. It's authentic Italian food that is to die for! If you're ever in Daytona you have to check it out...and don't be scared by the outside appearance! It's on the right corner of International Speedway and A1A. Trust me you won't be disappointed! Below is a link to Sarah's photo album on facebook for all my family that doesn't have access to FB.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=2065679&id=66502271&ref=mf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, now I'm hungry! :)