Friday, November 20, 2009

Brag much :)

So this post is going to be that of a proud momma and all about the cute stuff Sophie has done lately! No one will probably be very interested except for me and my family so feel free skip ahead :)! Each day Sophie discovers something new! She is the most amazing little thing to watch! Since there is so many worth mentioning that she has done I'm going to bullet point them, ha!

-She has started cuddling with her babydolls/stuffed animals! She'll even pat their backs like I do her!
-When Sophie is laying on the ground I will start blowing on her tummy and kissing her all over so now she is laying her dolls/stuffed animals on the ground and doing the same thing I do to her
-She is saying "Kitty" when she sees a cat and will cuddle her baby while saying "Baby", I think that she has said "Dog" but it's not as pronounced as the others. And she is FINALLY saying "MaMa" along with "Nan Nan" which is what she calls my momma and what she said BEFORE "MaMa" (One thing is FOR SURE - she is her Nan's girl!!)
-she claps her hands to the music - and stays on rhythm - which is something that I can't even do, ha!
-She is climbing the stairs - which is a bit problematic! The other day I ran upstairs for literally two seconds and when I came back down she was already on the fourth step. Let's just say the gate is going up this weekend!
-The other day I was blow drying my hair with my round brush and put the brush down. I looked back over at Sophie and she was brushing her hair
-Yesterday she tried putting my shoe on Joe, but he had his shoes on so she untied them and tried to get them off to put mine on him!
-THEN she tried putting her own shoe on her foot!
-She LOVES to entertain us! I think she is going to be funny like Joe's Aunt Teresa and Grandma! Which I am so happy about!! I've always wished I was naturally funny like them so I hope she does take after them!
-She has been SO loving lately! Yesterday she actually gave me a hug! It was the most special moment! She did it a lot that morning! And she would grab my face and smile at me. LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
-She still doesn't have any teeth, ha! However she is eating table food - she's quite the 'gummer'!
-I was holding a container of Sweet Potatoe Puffs and Sophie would stop by occasionally during her play to grab a few puffs. Well, she picked up the lid that was laying next to me and put the lid back on...maybe it's nothing, but I was very impressed!

3 comments:

Jules said...

SO cute!! She's so smart, but I guess you already knew that. Judah is also copying everything we do...kinda scary how quickly they pick things up.

Anonymous said...

S IS THE SMARTEST BABY IN THE WORLD. (E is the smartest toddler :) By next year, she'll be doing our taxes. haha.

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

I was glad that you all were on Skype so I could see her hug you--she was precious! I love to see her smile and say "Nan Nan."