Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall you say



Well, here in the great sunshine state we don't really have seasons. Sure I thought that we did until I went to God's country for college! There is no more beautiful of a place than Tennessee and Kentucky during Fall!! In fact, being there spoiled me and put a longing in my heart to go back when ever this time of year rolls around! I miss the crisp air, football games (college AND highschool), golden leaves, and the smell Fall in the air! I miss opening up the windows and having the fresh breeze blowing in! Which is why I am more than excited that we have an unexpected break and get to go to Kentucky AS A FAMILY!!! YAY! Any vacation time that Joe had went to finishing up his MBA so we were never able to get away unless for quick weekend trips. I am so excited that we get to relax, unwind, and clear our heads for a bit! I'm also looking forward to cooler weather! We leave tomorrow night so I'm sure I'll be posting pictures soon!

No comments: