Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nursery Bedding

I just had to share with y'all this fabulous website that I stumbled upon this weekend! It's called JavisDavis. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wesbite! They sale custom bedding at an incredible price!!! The best part is that they allow you to design your own bedding right there on the website. For those like me that don't want your children's bedroom to look like everyone elses yet don't have the best knack at "arranging" things yourself this is the place for you! They have fabric selections picked out and you mix the pieces the way you like! It's perfect! Go check it out! It's just too fun!

I will be getting both Sophie and Elle's bedding from here! I'll post pictures of the sets I pick as soon as I narrow them down!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

it is an awesome website and they have some cute stuff. if my mother wasn't making Hannah's crib bedding I think I'd order from that website. cool find!!!

I was wondering if you know of any cute websites you could recommend for buying discounted smocked dresses for girls? I've found a few but trying to find more and more. :) We are moving back up north and they don't always have all the cute dresses you can find in the south!