Friday, August 27, 2010

Elle Fae Quesenberry

Today was the BIG day! The day we had anticipated for 20 wks. Were we having a boy or a girl?? Well, we are having a GIRL!!!! We are just beside ourselves with excitement!! Joe was a bit hopeful for a boy - what guy doesn't secretly wish that though! I wouldn't mind having all girls! I don't know the first thing about boys and for those of you who know me know what a girly girl I am! I was a tad nervous at the possibility of having a boy! Which everyone - including one of the doctors - thought the baby was! Everyone seemed shocked when I told them! Baby girl is healthy as can be and the genetic testing we had done came back negative for any "defects". It was the most precious thing seeing her move her mouth and wiggly her toes!

About the name - we do realize that Elle Fae doesn't exactly flow. However, I LOVE Elle and it's meaning which is "God's promise". As I have mentioned before Fae was a must for the middle name because we are naming her after my grandmother who is Nellie Fae. Originally I was going to go with Eliose, but decided I wasn't crazy about it so why name her something I don't like - even if she would be called Elle. So Elle Fae it is!

Her face - let's be honest, it's a little scary looking here :)

Her sweet profile!

It's a girl!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Elle Quesenberry is so elegant! :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sara! I know she will be beautiful like Miss Sophia:) I love the name Elle...reminds me of legally blonde...which reminds me of Reese Witherspoon...who has always reminded me of YOU! lol! So perfect:)