Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Doings

The summer has been a pretty eventful one in the Quesenberry home! I know that I haven't been very good at keeping our blog updated, but hopefully things will slow down a bit! Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks! These aren't in order and it's driving me a bit mad! Oh well, gotta wrap this up so it's going to stay this way :)!

I usually carry disposable bibs at all times, but I seem to have ran out because I couldn't find one anywhere in the diaper bag! And what a time to run out because we were at a Mexican restaurant - a food that Sophie LOVES! A food that tends to be MESSY! So I stripped her down and let her at it :)! She loved it!



Here I am at 16 wks pregnant! I seriously am the same size I was at about 25 wks with Sophie, ha! A friend of mine did say that in the end it all evens out - sure hope she's correct!

Sarah and I at General Assembly!

My sweet, sweet Sophie!

Sarah and I at Don Pablos!


Sarah and I waiting for our boys to come get us

Sophie LOVES to play with my make up while I'm applying mine! She got a hold of my eye liner if you can't tell. Scared me to death!



Right as I snapped this photo Sophie dug her little finger into my chap stick - which is no longer!



Aunt Sarah took Sophie on her first carousel ride

So handsome :)!

Sophie got a tea cup set at the Disney store. It was a steal of a deal so of course I had to get it for her :)


No comments: