Saturday, July 17, 2010

We have a name!!!

I can finally sleep at night because we have a name...Hooray!! I received many suggestions and all of them were great names! Lindsey Lombard Mills suggested Whitman. I liked it, but Joe wasn't crazy about it. Surprise, Surprise. However, it did make me think of another "W" name. Wyatt. I had actually previously heard this name, thought about it, and then moved on. However, this time it really stuck out to me. The more I said the name the more I LOVED it! More importantly Joe liked it as well! So I went and checked out the meaning and it means "brave and hardy". Perfect! So Wyatt Joseph it is.

Now if by chance the doctor is wrong and the baby is actually a girl then we have the names Adeline Fae or Eloise Fae picked out. We would use Elle or Ellie as a nick name for Eloise. I can't decided which of these names I like the best. One day I like Adeline better and other days I like Eloise. Joe LOVES the idea of calling her Elle so more than likely that will be the name. I guess we'll know in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to find out now that we actually have the names set! Yay!

P.S. If this baby isn't a boy then we'll still use Wyatt if we ever have one :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I had Eloise picked out first!! I suppose it will be a race to see who has the next girl first and claims the name!! haha!

The Quesenberry Family said...

ingYou did NOT have the name first. I was the first one to mention it. I can't help that you have some kind of weired complex that makes you copy me :). Kidding!

Andrew and Meagan said...

Yay for the name Wyatt!!!! That is my newest nephew's name, and it's super cute!