Friday, July 16, 2010

........ ......... Quesenberry

Goodness Gracious, I need help! I can't think of a name for this baby (which the doctor believes to be a boy)! It is seriously stressing me out! I'm a planner. I like to have everything together ahead of time! When I was pregnant with Sophie I had had both boy and girl names picked out for years! And, luckily, Joe loved them both as well. I'm not gonna lie, I am just so heart broken over the name Jackson. Nothing seems to compare to it. I had it picked out YEARS before it became so popular! I love it because it is such a strong southern name - which is a must for my babies :). My sister has picked out Henry for the baby. I like it a lot, but it just doesn't *feel* right :(. Joe and I can't seem to really agree on any names. Everything I like, he doesn't. I did tell him one time that I was going to hit him if he turned down one more name, haha. Obviously, I was just kidding. However, I was serious when I told that he needs to start suggesting some names of his own instead of just shutting down all of mine :). Anywho....does anyone have suggestions? I don't want anything too cutesy. And the name needs to go with Joseph as the middle name. Please help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAAAT???????? What happened to Henry?!?! And you didn't tell me!

Anonymous said...

oh wait, now I see where you said it just doesn't feel right. Well that makes sense. Ok, well now I'm going to have to think of something else...