Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wow...I'm really not doing so great with updating my blog! I actually have a lot to share, but just haven't had time to sit down to write about it! Last thursday I went for another ultrasound for Baby Q! The tech was a little different and wouldn't even check to see the sex of the baby...Boo! She said that the gender parts weren't even developed yet. That's not what I had heard, but I didn't argue! I knew it would be an interesting appointment when she told me that Sara(h) wasn't a popular name! Obviously, she had never been in any of my classes where there were at least five Sara(h)s, haha :)! Anywho...all that to say...no news on the baby. They did change my due date to January 13, but I think the 10th is more accurate like my doctor said. Oh Lord, I pray this baby doesn't come on our anniversary! I'm either going to be pushing this baby out on the 10th or holding it in until the 12th, haha!

I don't think I'll ever get use to what a miracle a baby truly is!
I actually have an ultrasound picture of Sophie like this as well! Precious! When I told the tech this she replied, "Not this good you don't" I was like, "Yep, it's pretty much the same picture". Haha! So strange!

"Before I formed you in your mother's womb I CHOSE you, before you were born I set you apart..." Jeremiah 1:5

2 comments:

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

Yay for Baby Q! Can't wait to know if you will have a boy or girl.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas