Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Girly Girl

Sophie is such a little woman already! She loves her make-up, hair accessories, and babies! I love it! One of my favorite times of the day is when I'm getting ready and she is right beside me putting on her make up and doing her hair! Obviously, she doesn't actually wear make up :)!

The other morning I was in the kitchen cleaning up breakfast and Sophie came and to me to show me the palet she had made for her baby. Isn't it so sweet?! (BTW - I can see the living room from the kitchen so she wasn't somewhere that I couldn't see her :)!)
This one was my fault! I was on the computer in my office trying to get an email out real quick and Sophie found her way to my Mary Kay lipsticks in the office. I knew Sophie was being real quiet which usually means she's into something, ha! Sure enough she was! She loves, loves, LOVES her some lipgloss/lipstick!
Putting on her make up
You can't really see it but she has eye shadow ALL over her face, haha! Beautiful, darling ;)!

No comments: