Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Q

Yesterday was my first appointment at my new doctors. I am so, so, so thankful that I switched!! Although I love my previous doctors, their staff was less desirable! They weren't very helpful and when I would finally break down and HAVE to ask them for something - because I'll be honest, they made me nervous, ha! - they would act like I was asking them to fly to the moon or something because of the inconvenience! The staff yesterday made me feel so welcome and were very kind!

I was excited at the possibility of hearing the heartbeat, but they told me that I was actually going to see the baby! Seeing this baby was much more emotional then with Sophie! I think because with Sophie I anticipated every little thing! I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before my ultrasounds with her because I was so excited. Well, this baby has been some what on the back burner. I just don't have the time to think about it like I did with Sophie because I'm chasing after Sophie all day :)! So to see the baby yesterday moving with such life brought tears to my eyes! It was most perfect little being! As soon as the doctor put the wand on my stomach we immediately saw this baby shaking it's little hiney like crazy! The baby was just perfect and VERY active! The doctor thinks that it is a boy. She told me not to go painting any rooms just yet because it is still pretty early. The baby gave us a perfect shot and I could have sworn I saw some parts!! I didn't say anything because the doctor wasn't and she obviously has more experience than I do! Eventually she said, "I think I see some parts! BUT it could be the cord." My family is beyond excited at the possibility of a boy! My grandparents have 6 great grand daughters so they're thinking it's about time for a boy! I have another ultrasound on Monday that will be more in depth so we'll see if they can give us something a little more concrete! Until Monday :)...

1 comment:

ErieContrary said...

YAY!!! So exciting!! Let me know how this 2nd appt goes!