Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Talking Tuesdays

Well, I'm sitting here at 4am wide awake! This seems to be happening a lot lately! I've researched a bit and they say that it is normal for pregnant women to have trouble sleeping. Something about hormones making your mind more easily stimulated. (Cue in my child who will wake up to have a conversation with herself and then go back to sleep yet has woken me up and I can't got back to sleep, ha!) Anywho...so here I am blogging at an hour that I'm sure God doesn't even like - kidding! I've decided to do a "Talking Tuesday" where I'll blog - really record - what Sophie has said during the week. I've done a terrible job of remember all the cute and amazing things that come out of her mouth so this way I'll always have a record of it! She's discovering the world and it is hilarious to watch! She brings such joy! I'll wrap this up now and onto the "talkings" of the week! Since this is my first week I'll just highlight some of the basics!

-1,2,3

-A,B,C

-Eye, nose, mouth (She doesn't seem to be concerned about the other body parts like ear, hair, etc)

-She says the names of every one she's close to (Mommy, Daddy, Nan, Aunt Dean, Aunt Sissy, etc, etc)

-Doggie (if you get called Doggie know that you are loved! She reserves that for only her most beloved of things! That, or she sees a doggie which she can spot or hear up to half a mile away!)

-She has put a lot of sentences together, but I can't remember most of them. Here are a few: Where is Sophie? Here I am; Mommy, come get me; There you are (when she find someone/something she was looking for); I go see (insert person she's going to see)

-She definitely has the word "NO" down pat, ha!

I realize these posts are going to be pretty boring for everyone except the grandparents and aunts! Sorry! It's just such a great way for me to remember every funny thing she has done! I've already forgotten most of them!

Well, that's all I can think of right now, and I'm getting sleep so I'm going to go try to hit the sack again!

**I actually waited until I was awake and coherent enough to post this! Didn't want to embarrass myself :)

No comments: