Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The simple things in life!

This past week Sophie and I went to North Florida for my cousin's graduation and to help my grandmother get ready for his party. It's always so wonderful to be around family, but for a couple days after we leave I always feel a bit blue! So I decided to write a blog of things that always serve as a cheer me up :)!

Ice cream! The perfect treat for a hot Florida afternoon!

Cookies! Yum!

Honeysuckle - reminds me of Spring in the South! As Anne from Anne of Green Gables said, I "just drink them in!"

Thunderstorms! Some may think I'm a bit crazy for this, but I love thunderstorms! Perfect weather to curl up on the couch and read a book!

The beach!
Pink nail polish always makes the "yuckies" go away!

2 comments:

ErieContrary said...

I LOVE that you quoted Anne!! My favorite movie! I guess we are kindred spirits. :)

Christa said...

Ooo, great list! I, too, love FL afternoon thunderstorms!!