Monday, April 18, 2011

What a day!!!

I'll be honest...today was tough! For any Mommies of 2+ children that may be reading this, bear with me tonight. Try to remember when all you had were two and how there were times when it was rough - even though what you have now is definitely more challenging :). With that said...a friend asked me just this morning how it was with two. I think I may have answered a little too confidently because the day only went down from there, ha! Honestly, having two hasn't been that difficult for me up until now, but it is getting tougher. Elle is not sleeping - AT ALL. She is such a happy baby, but her lack of sleep is starting to make her fussy. I have tried to get this baby on a schedule but she is having nothing to do with it. It's funny how different children can be! Sophie practically put herself on a schedule. She thrives on a schedule and can get out of sorts if she is off of it. Elle is her own little person already and she has decided not to have a schedule. Well, Mommy will be working very hard to put her on one. I need it for my sanity! Thankfully Elle is taking a nap right now - on her Daddy's chest because if she is put down she immediately wakes up - so that I can have some quiet time. I think it's time to get serious about a schedule and sleeping for Elle! Her Mommy is pretty worn out :)!

1 comment:

ErieContrary said...

Ohhhh noooo! Did I jinx you?? :) I'll pray you get some sleep tonight-for real. I know you are exhausted!!