Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photo dump and....

We're moving. Again! Boo. Honestly, my mind is so overwhelmed that this post is just going to be a photo dump. I've been promising to put some pictures of the girls up and with everything going on I haven't had the chance. So here they are. Btw, Elle is walking. And into everything!


We went to my Dad's a couple of weeks ago. Most of the pictures are from that time.









Soph got a haircut. Nothing major - just the ends trimmed.



She did so well getting her hair cut that I thought she deserved some Orange Leaf.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sissy has been waiting for a new blog!!! My sweet girls, I want to eat them up!!!

Duchess K. said...

Hmmmm Orange Leaf..I have heard great things!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

The Quesenberry Family said...

Thank you, laura! That was very sweet! I would love to follow you!

Kym, Orange Leaf is amazing. We'll take you when you're here!