Monday, May 21, 2012

New place, new memories

We're pretty much all settled in our new place! We have a few odds and ends to finish and then all the decorations to put up. But all boxes have been unpacked. Thank the Lord! I hate packing/unpacking.

The girls have been troopers! We have them sharing a room and it's been an adventure. Some nights I considered picking up drinking. We'll figure this thing out eventually. Lots of people do it, right? We'll survive. Right?

This move has made me realize that I'm a city girl. Well, Lexington city girl, not a Tampa type city girl. Lexington really is one of the most beautiful cities, ever. There are rolling hills, beautiful horse farms, and lots of shopping! We literally live with in walking distance to an amazing outside mall. We have everything we could possible need. Literally. It's amazing!

And you may ask what is the very best thing about our location? Easy. Chick Fil A and Target. I can hear the angels singing.



1 comment:

Duchess K. said...

I love reading and keeping up with you :) It's so fun! You're amazing girl! I'm a city girl too (any type of city really LOL)