Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life has settled down and for that I am so thankful! The girls are back into a "routine" and adjusted to sleeping in the same room. Every day I am discovering something new that I love about living in Lexington!

Soph is keeping us laughing! The stuff this girl comes up with is out of control! Who knows where she gets it from. I've got to "document" it or else I will totally forget!

1) The other day Soph was calling for Elle and said, "Come here you little meat ball"

2) She was trying to get some food from her plate onto her spoon and was having some difficulties and said "Get on there you lil' feller."

3) Today she locked herself in the bathroom. This is becoming a regular occurrence, but luckily she will unlock it when I ask her to. Well, this morning when she opened the door I saw that she was into my perfumes which she knows she can't do. When she saw the look on my face she immediately said "Excuse me. You're in my space." And tried to shut the door. Nice try, 3-going-on-16 yr old, but this Momma is gonna be in your space for the rest of your life!

I've already forgotten the rest. Boo!





No comments: