Monday, September 3, 2012

Girls trip

My sister recently moved from San Diego, CA to Charlottesville, VA. We are super close so this is like heaven for me! The girls, me and my aunt headed over last week for a couple of days. I love having my sister this close! In the next month I will have seen her more than I did in all of last year!
 
My sister has Emma that is only 9 months older than Sophie Grace. They just adore each other which makes my heart so happy! Even though they've lived on different coasts their entire lives they call each other best friends. Ah, I love it!
 
I thought I was going to have to cut my trip short because Elle only slept a couple hours the first two nights. It was miserable. She is always a poor sleeper when we travel, but this was a whole new level. She eventually gave her Momma a break and slept great the rest of the trip. Thank the Lord!
 
We went to Chuck E Cheeses one day. The girls were deliriously happy! My camera was messing up so I didn't get any pictures. Boo! Soph was really trying to act cool for her big cousin because she kept telling me to go away. It really took a lot for this Momma to walk away. So it begins...
 
We had such a great trip! We plan on making another trip next month, but this time Joe will come with us! Yay! Thankfully my Brother-in-law and husband get a long really well! It would be pretty unfortunate if they didn't because they would be forced to hang out a lot :).
 





No comments: