Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joyful Heart

The thing that I probably feel the most blessed with is how joyful Sophie is! She's such a happy baby and loves to laugh! Where ever we go she brings joy! You can't really hear it well, but she is giving the deepest laugh here. She was putting a bottle of tylenol in my mouth and the would pull it out. She apparently thought it was pretty funny. Joe and I couldn't help but laugh with her which drowns out her laugh :(. And, yes, I am in shorts and a tank top a week before Christmas. Sad I know!

Sophie has her first two teeth! YAY! Finally, ha! She might have 3...I can't tell because she won't let me get my finger in there long enough to confirm that :). I'm going to miss that gummy smile!

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Are you coming down when Arhmin has Emory? I hope I get to see you soon.

The Quesenberry Family said...

I know - it kinda makes me sad. I do hope to come up and see Miss Emory! I'll probably wait a month or two to give them a break from all the visitors I'm sure they'll have! Can't wait to see everyone!