Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lovey Dovey

The older that Sophie gets the more loving she becomes! She loves on her baby dolls, her animals, and even her beloved cell phone! She hold them up to her shoulder, lay her head on them, and pat them while saying "baby". It's precious. Well, I have also noticed her going up to people and bulldozing them with her head. It resembles something of what a bull would do when in a fight. I thought that she was trying to hug people, but yesterday I realized what she was doing. I think I've mentioned in a previous post where she'll be on the ground and I'll put my head on her belly and kind of push - not hard, of course. Then I'll kiss her all over. She LOVES when I do this! She laugh and laugh. It hit me then that is what she is doing. Anywho...that's what she is doing in the video. If you listen closely you can hear her Making the sound that I make while I do it to her, ha! Let me tell you, she imitates EVERYTHING we do!! The other day I had some soup and I was blowing on it so she started blowing her on food. There is one point that she starts blowing on a cap to her sippy, ha! At the beginning I was trying to get her to Roar like a lion. She has a book about animals and I was doing the noise that each animal made. Well, she loved to roar like a lion. I was trying to catch it, but wasn't able to. At one point it looks as if she is giving the bear CPR, but she's only kissing him. The end she gets upset and when she gets upset she rocks her whole body. We're working on that :). At least she isn't throwing herself back like she was!