Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Pics

I realized that I didn't put all the pictures up of Thanksgiving weekend that I wanted to so here are the rest. And please know that I DO put socks and shoes on Sophie :)...she just loves to take them off. Keeping socks/shoes on is a constant battle with this child!

This picture sums up so much of Sophie - wanting so bad to touch the candle holder, but not because she knows she's not suppose to! However, she's going to get as close as she can with out getting in trouble! Boy, am I in for it, ha!


Ok, this is a HORRIFIC picture of me - I have no make up on and my hair is, well, who knows what my hair is doing, ha!, but I had to put it on here because it's one of a few family pictures :). We hardly have any family pics which is sad!

Right as I was about to take a picture she put her foot in her mashed potatoes!

She's always so happy!

Sweet Baby!

Sophie loves to splash, splash, splash!!!

The floor had pools of water on it, ha!

I just love this picture because it shows off her chubby lil' legs, ha!

Sophie loves animals!! She reminds me of the cartoon character on Looney Tunes. You know the one that loves on all the animals and they run from her! That's Sophie! Bless her heart, no animal wants to come with in 10 ft of her once she's gotten a hold of them one time! FYI - she has a dress on even though it looks like a shirt! It just kept riding up!

No comments: