Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a GIRL!!


Obviously, my hunch was wrong. It's a girl, not a boy. I could not be more excited though! I mean how can you not get excited about shoes, bows, ribbon, dresses, and well basically, anything girl?! We have chosen to name her Sophia Grace. I think that this is such an elegant, classy, and timeless name. Plus, it has a touch of sassy in there. She is going to have her daddy wrapped around her finger! Which in my opinion is a good thing because I know she will be the sparkle in his eye, but he will love her enough to still put boundaries(punishment when needed) on her. It has been my pray that my daughter would idolize her father/my husband. It is so important for girls to have the support, security, and adoration of her father. So many woman have not had this and it is my opinion that we as a society are seeing the effects. Fortunately, I know that she will have this in Joe, and I am extremely thankful! I have attached a picture of the Sophie (what we will call her for short). She's precious!

On to more topics...our house. We have decided not to build. We did not have a peace about the situation so after much thought and prayer we called the company to let them know we would not be needing their services. I felt such a relief when we did this! We have found a BEAUTIFUL townhouse that we have put a contract on. I LOVE IT! I truly feel that God brought us to this place! I won't bore you with all the details, but it has worked out so much better than building would have! Plus, we can be in by the end of August...YAY! We have been pre-approved for the loan and they have called us to schedule a closing. Joe said there is always a slim chance that something could happen before the closing, but the chances are not great. It's still a little nerve-wracking though! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello little Sophia!!!! Aunt Christa and Emma send you lots of love pats from CA. We printed off your picture this morning to update the earlier ultrasound photos that are hanging on our fridge. I love being able to see your sweet little toes! I can't wait to kiss them!