Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Since my belly is changing so rapidly I thought that I would post more pictures of the Sophie bump. She is moving all the time now. It’s the sweetest thing in the world when you feel those little bumps and spins. She is getting stronger too. The other night I had my arm by my side and she gave me the biggest kick that it bumped my arm up a little bit. Apparently she is advanced in this area because Joe had felt her kick at 17 weeks which from what my mom says is very early. What does that mean I’m in for :-)? Sorry for the random position of the pictures. I'm still figuring this whole blogging thing out!

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

So cute!!! Keep us updated :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Sara!!!!!!!!!!
These photos really makes it sink in: my little baby sister is having a baby! You are SUCH a cute preggo woman; you have to come to Homecoming with me ;)

Katie said...

Sara you are the cutest thing ever!!! I knew you would be... I love it! Keep the pictures coming! :)

vramey said...

You are so cute! I love yur little "baby bump". Mom