Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sophie's First Birthday Party

Sophie's first birthday party was a huge success!! Thanks to everyone that helped out! Yall were amazing! The pictures below are not the professional ones, but I know that I have some family members that are dying to see the party so I'll just post these for now. Instead of explaining the entire party in a paragraph I'm just going to explain by the pictures :). And I apologize for them being out of order. Some times I think that this blog hates me and refuses to do what I need it to simply for spite! Or maybe it's just that I'm technologically confused!

Sophie opening gifts...this card had her name on it and actually said, "Happy Birthday, Sophia!"

I loves this pictures because she shows off her beautiful, chubby legs! Sophie adores these girls - Madison, Payton, and Baylee! Such sweet and beautiful girls!
Her diaper cover (The theme of her party was lollipops/candy)


Walking with her stroller/walker that she got


We had to wake Sophie up for her party so she still looked a bit sleepy! This is the only picture I have of her outfit. Here she is with our dear friend, Peggy Pippin! She is such an amazing women and such a godly example for us! I'm so thankful that God brought them into our lives!

This picture shows off the pom pom

The center piece on the table

The sign on the door

The walk way had lollipops on the side as well, but for some reason they didn't load. And please overlook that there are two of the same color...there was suppose to be two different colors, but either my step-father put them up or my husband - which I am grateful for their help, but let's be honest women...men just do things different than we would :).


The incredible cupcakes that Sarah Holland made...Yes, we were up until 3:30 making these things!

The "Sweet Shop"





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You had it looking so cute. I bet that was ufn

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

great job! It looks amazing!

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

Sara: I was very proud of you! It is so special to see you girls carring on traditions and how talented you are in planning parties!