Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blue Moon of Kentucky Keep on Shinin'

Sophie and I just got back from Kentucky. It was a spur of the moment trip that I decided to take when I found tickets for $9.99. The whole trip seemed to be a little gift from God from the ticket price to Momma having most of the days off due to snow!

Here is a summary of our trip..



Sophie is such a little momma! She wasn't happy until she was rocking ALL the animals!
Momma got us tickets to ESPN's Game Day at Rupp Arena!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!! "Kentuckyians" are VERY serious about their basketball!
Such a great Mother/Daughter day!! Thanks, Momma!

It snowed pretty much the entire time we were there!!

We rarely took Sophie out since she was just getting over a bad cold/flu, but we did have to show her the snow at least once. The poor child was so bundled up that she couldn't even sit up by herself.

My Uncle and I are always trying to find good burgers and fried mushrooms. I guess you can say it's our thing! Who knew we would find the BEST cheeseburger EVER at the local Country Club...also, who knew the local Country Club would be a pub :) This is my Aunt Darlene. Sophie ADORES her!


Aunt Darlene got a bulls eye...Yeah!

Sophie and I getting ready to come home :(

This picture will make Pappy (my grandfather) proud! He recently got out of raising thoroughbreds for racing so he has had his share of dealing with jockeys.


No comments: