Thursday, February 4, 2010

Expensive taste you say?!

So I was browsing these shoes on ebay today when...


When THIS child...
BOUGHT them!! Don't ask me how in the world she did it because I DON'T know!! All I know was I was looking at the shoes while trying to keep Sophie off the computer and then receiving an invoice for them. Thank God there were NOT that expensive AND BRAND NEW!! One MAJOR problem....I don't even wear a 6....I wear a 3 in kids. No joke. Sometimes, maybe I can stuff enough toilet paper in them to wear them, but not likely with this pair! Looks like one of my size 6 friends will be getting a nice Christmas present, ha! And that Sophie will not be allowed with in 6 feet of the computer!



6 comments:

ErieContrary said...

HAHA. Oh my word!!! I can't believe she did that..that's awesome. A shopper already. Soo, sometimes I can squeeze my foot in a 6....:) Just kidding. Maybe you can stuff them!

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

This is so hilarious! This is one of those stories you have to remember and write down!

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

I knew I had a smart grandbaby! Plus she is taking after her mother's love for shoes!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Now, Sara...you might have a problem when you start to blame your shopping issues on your innocent baby girl. :)

The Quesenberry Family said...

Haha...seriously!! It is a good cover dont ya think :)? If only they were my size!! Stupid small feet! I thought of you the other day...I finally found some stilettos that I can wear with out stuffing with toilet paper! And they weren't a million $$ either, ha!

Jules said...

I wear a size 6, just sayin'! :)