Friday, February 26, 2010

Say Cheese!

I have realized that I am not taking nearly as many pictures of Sophie as I should be!! So I made it my goal to change that. I did really well on Monday and Tuesday, but have slacked a little the rest of the week. I'll try to do better!

I am blessed because Sophie is great at playing by herself! As long as she is in the room with me she is fine! It is nice because usually I can get things done while she plays away. Anywho...on Monday I was cleaning the kitchen when my "Mommy Ears" picked up on the fact that Sophie was way too quiet. I turned around and this is what I saw...

Apparently she was hungry...those are mini pitas that she was eating...or better yet going to town on!
I guess she got thirsty and went to get her juice to complete her snack!




The rest of these I took on Tuesday...love those chubby cheeks!

Mommy and Sophie! Praise the Lord, I'm going blonde again tomorrow! Can you hear the angels rejoicing ;)!

Playing bashful!
She is such a joyful person! I don't think anyone can help but smile when these see this sweet smile!!

Well, I guess that is it for now...my precious child is upstairs "woofing" away that she is awake and ready to play :).

3 comments:

ErieContrary said...

Awww...cuuuute pictures!! But now I think you need to blog on the hair changing colors AGAIN! What's with the sudden change? I thought you were tired of paying for blonde?? Fill me in please. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that smile is so joyful! I looove the photo of her eating her snack in the pantry!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

You look good with both colors BTW :)