Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good Ol' Dave

Joe and I have been taking the Financial Peace University class by Dave Ramsey. It has been a huge benefit to us! Especially since we are having to make cuts with me staying home! After going through the class we have decided to sell my car since we have a payment on it. Fortunately, that is the only debt that we have with the exception of our house so it would be great to actually pay that off!! Once we sell my car we would purchase a car that we could pay cash for. Anyways...I'm hoping that posting this will help me sell it. We've actually been trying to sell it for a couple months now, but we haven't gotten many bites. If you live in the Tampa Bay area and need a new car or know someone that does please email me at saraquesenberry@gmail.com. I would post pictures, but I have yet to transfer my files that I took off my work computer to my home computer. My car is a 2004 Honda Accord EX which is the top model for accords...it has a 6 disc CD changer, satellite radio, leather seats, sunroof, wood paneling. It has around 130K miles. GREAT GAS MILEAGE :0)!! We are asking $10,250/OBO.



**DISCLAIMER...some how my ability to catch grammatical mistakes is out the window lately! Please overlook them...pregnancy brain is real :0)!

No comments: