Friday, December 5, 2008

Officially Unemployed...

Yesterday was my last day at work. I am officially unemployed, well, at least until Sophia makes her arrival. Then I'll have a 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week job. And I thought camp was long hours :0). It was actually very sad to leave work yesterday. I LOVED my job! It was the perfect job for me! There was event planning, ministry, and tons of time at my beloved camp Wimauma! I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to have had this position! It was the most rewarding job I could imagine! During youth camps I would go out during the altar call and just look over the crowd at what God was doing in the students lives. It completely gave worth to the 20 hr days, being chewed out by unhappy people, and life being totally consumed! I can not even describe just how blessed I feel that God allowed me to work at this job for the time I did! I am going to miss it terribly! Especially when it comes time for camp meeting and youth camp!

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he said everything looked great. Sophia has dropped, known as "lightening", and is in the correct position...YAY!! I'm 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated...sorry if this is too much information :0). We also scheduled for me to be induced. I will go in around 5/6pm on December 28 and they will start inducing me, and she will be born the next day (December 29). Not too much longer!

1 comment:

Sarah Holland said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you, love. I can't wait to see you - just a few more weeks!!