Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Day...

I finished Sophie's nursery...YAY!! AND we decorated for Christmas! I'm worn out! I would definitely say that nesting has set in :0)! This is going to be a short post...mostly pictures. Sorry for a major over load of pictures!! I know that my family will be the only one that cares about this blog :0)!
My "work shop" for a couple days

We still need to get a rocker and clear out the stroller and car seat

This is a close up of the picture frames I made

A close up of the letters on her wall

We are waiting on the "O" to get here...Aunt Sarah mailed it Wednesday :0)

What do you think, Mom, have I dropped?

Joe and I comparing who has a bigger belly :0)...I didn't realize how big I have gotten until I saw these pictures!!!!! I am sticking it out a little, but that is mostly lil' Sophia

HAHAHAHAHA...I got REALLY sick of it being brighter than the sun in our room when we wake up, so I decided to take care of that problem :0)...don't worry, I've ordered curtains and they should be here with in a few days!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SOPHIA'S ROOM!!! You did a great job painting the dots. Her furniture looks great :)

And you look so good!! Even though your belly is real round, the rest of you doesn't!
I love you.

Jules said...

Everything looks great...so do you. Yes, you have dropped. I haven't. My face is just about as huge as my belly, but i can see you still have a jaw bone...that's nice! Happy Holidays!!!

Erica said...

Awww! I want to comment along with your sis and say that the room looks fantastic! I also agree that you have managed to accomplish what every woman hopes for - that the weight is gained in the tummy and nowhere else! Good job Sara! :) Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

It's soooo perfect!!!! What a lucky little girl! :) You look stunning!

The Quesenberry Family said...

Oh gosh, I actually cried when I saw these pictures because I see EVERY PLACE where I've gained weight and my face looks SO chubby!

Jen B said...

the room is so cute! and so are you ;)

Sarah Holland said...

Let's see... at least 6 people telling you that you look amazing versus 1 person (you) thinking you've gained weight. Must mean we're right! :)

Her room is perfect, and I love your tree!

Morton said...

Woah! That is really carrying low. You look great although I am sure you are feeling like a whale at this point. At least that is how I was feeling at that point. :) Your blog is really cute. I am so glad you found mine and consequently that I found yours. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful birth. I am sure things will be great.