Monday, November 24, 2008

A little survey

I have seen a couple people do these and it seemed fun. Plus, I’m a little bored! 50 things about me…

1) My favorite color is red!
2) I love the sound of coffee pouring…I think it’s so relaxing
3) I stuck a bead in my ear when I was little and had to have it surgically removed
4) A favorite thing of mine to do is sit with a book, curled up in a blanket, with it raining outside, a good cup of coffee and watching FRIENDS
5) I get really annoyed when people drive the speed limit (or under) in the fast lane on the interstate
6) I will watch movies over and over again if I really like them
7) I can recite any part of my favorite movie Steel Magnolias
8) I love to do anything that involves pampering…pedicures, manicures, facials. Unfortunately those things aren’t cheap so I don’t do them often!
9) My favorite season is Fall…not that we have it here in good ol’ Florida
10) I LOVE decorating for Christmas and I have vowed never to have a fake tree
11) I can get very claustrophobic – especially since I’ve been pregnant!
12) A pet peeve of mine is when I can feel people breathe on me – I think it has something to do with the claustrophobic thing
13) Another pet peeve is the lent that you get on you from a brand new towel! Especially when you are putting on lotion and the lent becomes little lent balls
14) I tend to plan things out and can get upset if I’m made to stray from my plan – something that I’m working on
15) I can be VERY stubborn – another thing I am trying to work on!
16) I will take a lot from people, but once they’ve crossed that line then I’m done
17) Some of my fondest memories are at the Wimauma Campground (The camp ground that the Florida COG State Office owns)
18) I’m not a dare devil at all…I tend to be the person advising against such activities
19) If I do something wrong, I’ll confess right away…I’m not very good a being a rebel
20) Continuing #18…Some friends and I snuck out at youth camp one year and I told the director the next morning…I couldn’t handle the guilt
21) I tend to stick with what I knows works and don’t really branch out
22) I mainly listen to country music.
23) I am extremely ticklish. I kick uncontrollably when I’m tickled…I’ve been known to give some bloody lips
24) I changed high schools my senior year
25) I pierced my nose my freshman year of college…I took it out after a month
26) I’m OCD about smelling good…I never leave the house with out some sort of perfume or fragranced lotion on – I think this comes from my DZT days :0)
27) I love to cook
28) I love to paint
29) I was going to go to cosmetology school, but was offered my current job so I didn’t. It is a dream of mine to go one day!
30) I LOVE history!!
31) I secretly wish that I lived in the 40s and 50s
32) Nothing makes me madder than if some one messes with those I love
33) My grandmother gave me a baby doll, which I eventually named Tiffany, for my first Christmas that I still have
34) I carried her around EVERYWHERE with me up until the age of 12 (I know…I was a little old to still be carrying around a baby doll)
35) Tiffany is now in Sophie’s nursery
36) When I was about 8 we went on a two week trip to Ohio. My mom let me pack my own suit case and I only packed one outfit for myself. However, my baby doll, Tiffany, had an outfit for everyday and PJ’s for every night. Oh and don’t worry, I didn’t forget her diapers
37) I LOVE anything monogrammed
38) I HATE staying by myself at night – I have a VERY active imagination - I think of all sorts of stuff that could happen and freak myself out! One night a couple of weeks ago Joe was at Starbucks late studying and I got myself worked up and thought I heard someone breaking into the house, so I went and sat at Starbucks until he was done.
39) I love to shop – another hobby that I can’t afford right now, unfortunately!
40) I wish I could scrap book, but I don’t have the patience
41) I prefer Dunkin’ Donuts coffee over Starbucks
42) My favorite thing of all times is waking up with my husband on Saturdays!
43) I had a crush on my husband since I was 15 – The past couple of years had tamed it down a bit, but I was still ecstatic when we started dating!
44) I’m a very touchy person! I will walk down the aisle in the mall with my hand stretched out touching every article of clothing as I pass by – I’ve tried to watch this as it is not the most appropriate thing to do
45) I love to cuddle!
46) I actually like it when people rub my pregnant belly! (There is a select few that I’m not crazy about touching me!)
47) I use to be a HUGE people pleaser – to the point where I would not stand against anything – but God has really done a work in that area! Now I have to hold my tongue!
48) I love thunder storms
49) I have a phobia of sharks – I NEVER go in the water at the beach because of this! Plus I hate the sticky feeling of the salt water when you get out!
50) I love to “people watch”

No comments: