Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How low can she go...

I can not even tell you how many times I have been told in the past couple of days that I am not going to make it full term. People take one look at me and say, “You are not going to make it much longer…you are LOW!” Sophie definitely has dropped, but from what I have read this does not technically mean that she will be coming soon. She could still be weeks away. (They will be inducing me on December 29 – which was 5 weeks from yesterday– if she is not here by then) I am really trying not to get my expectations/hopes up that she will be early. I think knowing that even if she were born today she would be ok - Her lungs are fully developed and she would need no time in the NICU – makes these hopes even greater! Especially since she is so low! I “feel” different too. Sorry, I do not know how to explain it any better than that. I just do not feel like myself. Who knows…maybe lil’ Sophie will be here soon. Hopefully she will not come too soon. I need my mom here during that time, and she has a limited number of days she can take off.

We FINALLY picked up Sophie’s nursery furniture yesterday! That whole process was an ordeal!! The boutique where we ordered it from was constantly changing the price on items and having conflicting stories. It was a mess! Let’s just say that I will NEVER go back there or ever refer someone to them! I am so excited to finally be able to get her room set up! I have not been able to do anything major because we did not have her furniture. My goal is to have it completely finished this week. I can not wait! I will post pictures as soon as I have it finished!

No comments: