Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Day That Will Change My Life...

Today is the day that I am going in to the hospital to be induced. Please pray for me! The real labor probably will not actually begin until tomorrow. Anywho...below are pictures of Sophie's completed nursery and various activities of the week :0)! Next time I post I'll have pictures of Sophie!!
These things are the only items that we added since I posted last

I've been eyeing this pink Christmas tree since the beginning of the season...it finally went on sale for $5!!! Every little girl needs a pink Christmas tree :0)!

This picture does not even do the tree justice! It lights up the room so sweetly!

Christmas Eve

Grandma and I making home made biscuits

This was the same shirt that my mom wore while she was pregnant with me. She actually had it on the day she had me. **Please excuse the lack of make up** And the short shorts :0}!!


Joe and Grandpa hanging out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Sophie's room is just precious. Emma is not going to want to leave!!
You look great, Sara. Your belly is so big :), and it contrasts with the rest of you, which still looks itty bitty. Oh, that sweet baby's just a-waitin' to come on out!
We're ready for you, baby! Hooray, Sophie, hooray!

Jules said...

I've been thinking about you! I'll will certainly pray for you and for a smooth induction and delivery! I have to admit i'm partially jealous! I'm ready to have this kid. Well...i can't wait to see pictures of her. I know she will be a beauty! Much love!!!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Everything looks great including you!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!

Shawn Virginia said...

The nursery looks perfect! I pray that everything goes smoothly with the delivery!