Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sophia Grace Quesenberry

Sophia Grace was born at 1:35pm on Monday (Dec 29)...and is pure perfection! I know that I am a little biased and that every mother feels that way, but hey, it's part of being a mom, right :0)? She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. Over all it was a pretty good labor...besides the fact that I only had an epidural for 2.5 hrs of the 14. Giving birth is such a miracle!! It truly is such an indescribable experience!! Here are some pictures of our precious baby girl...

6 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Wow she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!

Erica said...

I know I keep commenting on your photos, but I seriously think Sophie is one of the prettiest, if not THE prettiest baby I have EVER seen!!! Congratulations, Sara!!!

Jules said...

Aww! She is just beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her. Once Judah decides to make his grand entrance we'll have to get together for them to meet!

Abigail said...

She is GORGEOUS! And I LOOOOOVE seeing that bow on her already!

The Stums said...

Beautiful baby! I really mean that, too. Congrats to you!!!

Merica

Shawn Virginia said...

You're not biased.. she IS beautiful!!! Congratulations you guys!!!