Thursday, January 29, 2009

One Month

Today Sophia turns one month old. She had on her cupcake outfit for her special day and I even got cupcakes to celebrate. However, she has had a hard day. She has been crying for a good part of the day and spitting up for the rest of it. I did not even get a picture of her cute outfit and we have yet to "celebrate" with a cupcake. I have to say that I am very disappointed because I was so excited to make this day special. I know I am a dork, but birthdays were a big deal in our family. There is something about her first "month" that I wanted to celebrate. I don't think we are going to be doing much of that tonight. Oh well, I guess there is always her real first birthday :0).

2 comments:

Sarah Holland said...

Oh love! I'm so sorry it was disappointing for you. As long as you get a little nibble of cupcake before midnight you're good! :) It's the thought that counts anyway. Wish I was there to help celebrate! (Or at least help you clean the spit-up...)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

poor girl :( Well, at least when she turns 1 she'll prob. have grown out of her problem and devour her very own cup cake! Happy 1 month, Sophie!