Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2008...a day that will live in Infamy...or at least in the Quesenberry Home

This day a year ago I found out that I was pregnant with Sophie. What a life changing day!!! Never did I think that test would be positive. And let me tell you I went through every emotion possible with in those first few seconds, ha! What a wonderful blessing I was given (or more accurately, found out) that day!

It is also Sophie's four month birthday is today! She was born 8 months to the day that I found out I was pregnant. I thought that was pretty interesting. Joe not so much. Maybe it's a girl/boy thing, ha!

HAPPY FOUR MONTHS TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Love this post. :) And I LOVE that she was born 8 months to the day after you found out! That is SO COOL! Joe, get with it!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 month birthday, Little Miss Thing! I tried to call you today, but your mother hung up on me. Booo.