Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sexy Thang...

A morning this week my Aunt Darlene graciously watched Sophie while I went to my mom's to shower, do my hair, and get dressed in peace and quiet. I never knew what a luxury this was until I had Sophie. I am extremely lucky because Sophie is a very content baby and is happy to just sit in her swing and look out the window. Anywoo...this is what I found when I came back to my Aunt's house...






I loved it! This was one of my cousin's bathing suits and my Aunt decided to try it on Sophie.

We've had a great time in KY! However, it always seems to be an adventure to get here! Our flight up here was delayed for THREE hours putting us getting to KY around 12:30am. No fun with a baby! My amazing husband sat with us the entire time. Sophie feel asleep at her normally time which gave Joe some time together which was nice! Poor thing...we laid her in a seat when she did go to sleep.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! The second pic is my favorite. She is too cute. And what a good baby to keep sleeping on the chair in the airport.

Please give her some squeezes from her Aunt Sissy.

Erica said...

That is such a precious picture of Joe looking at Emma in the seat! haha Too cute.