Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Organized Cleaning?!

So I'll be honest, cleaning my house since Sophie was born has been difficult for me. Mainly because I would try to do it all at once and would be totally overwhelmed! There were a couple of times that I even considered calling a cleaning service, ha! That is when I knew that I had to come up with a plan. So here is my plan...organize the tasks by days. Example, Mondays: Living room and Kitchen (including floors and dusting), Tuesdays: Laundry, Wednesdays: Bedrooms (including floors and dusting), Thursdays: Bathrooms (the whole nine yards), Fridays: Laundry again. Let me tell you it has made such a difference in my life! Now my house is getting CLEANED cleaned every week as I like. Plus, the clutter is not out of hand. This may seem like a "duh" thing to most, but it really was a grand idea to me :0)!

2 comments:

ErieContrary said...

Funny that you posted this. I have actually been wondering about doing a cleaning "schedule" myself. It is SO HARD to keep my house clean, and I don't even have kids!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is so outrageous that you thought about a cleaning service!! The next baby we have, we will, knock on wood, be a little more prepared, and I will defo bring in someone to clean every once in awhile. (Mike offered to hire someone this time, but I knew that our finances were at a point where if I thought about hiring a cleaner, I would just think of all the stuff I could buy for myself with that money instead, haha! )