Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And yet another video :). Sophie had just been dancing. She LOVES to dance. I turned on some Loretta Lynn songs to listen to while I did some things around the house and I look over and Sophie is dancing away to, "You're not woman enough to take my man". She really went to town when "Don't come home a Drinkin' with Lovin' on your mind" came on:). My commentary is OUT OF CONTROL in these videos, haha!! Yesterday Sophie was SO loving! She's always been a loving, cuddly child, but yesterday was different. Several times she would lay her head down on me. One time I was checking my email and she was next to me. All of a sudden I feel the sweetest little hands pulling on my shoulder and then Sophie is laying her head on my shoulder. And another time when she was sitting next to me she actually hugged me and put her head on my shoulder. At the end of the video you see that she is reaching out for me. She ended up laying her head on my lap. Needless to say yesterday was one of the best days :)!



I've gotten Sophie new GAP pjs that are both two piece and the nights that Sophie has worn them she has pulled her pants off. I can't even begin to imagine how she managed to do this as I, myself, have a had time getting her pants off of her - which has become increasingly difficult with her being so wiggly lately. Last night we had our first big boo boo. I don't know who it hurt worse...me or Sophie. I have a basket with lotions, diaper creme, etc on Sophie's changing table. Well, she has start sitting up and reaching for the basket. I have to hold her or she will just tumble on over. Last night when I was putting her pjs on I let go of her to put her arm in and she fell on over and the corner of the basket hit the sensitive corner of her eye. She screamed! I felt HORRIBLE! She was crying, I was crying...it was a mess! I know that boo boos are inevitable, but I still hate it! Especially when I was there to catch it. She just moves so quickly. This morning she had EVERYTHING knocked off her changing table by the time we had her dressed, ha!

You can't really see, but Sophie has enough hair now to have bed head, ha! If Lindsey Lombard Mills sees this she's probably going to fall off her chair laughing :). Her sons have SO much hair! They are both ridiculously adorable!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are hilarious! Hey...I am proud of Sophie for getting some more hair! That is a big deal!! Ok, so my boys have an unusual amount of hair, but I do live in the reality that most babies do not have any hair! Lol! That is a hard concept for me...but it is true. I hope you guys are doing well!

vramey said...

I love her bed hair. At least she is not 3 years old with very little hair! Let me see--who could that be?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! What is up with her doing a split? Too cute!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER!!! Aunt Sissy can't wait to squeeze her! ;)

And so funny about her jammin' out to Loretta. She is going to be one sassy lady.