Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hooray!

Joe found out today that he got a job as a personal banker for Florida Bank!! YAY!!! I'm so proud of him as it was a job that was highly sought after! The job is in downtown Tampa so it's a little bit farther of a drive, but totally worth it! This is such an answer to prayer! Plus, I think it's the perfect job for him! I was going to throw him a little party tonight, but it just didn't work out :(. My mom was also planning a celebration party for him while we were in Kentucky - which is a post I will do soon :) - but we hadn't found out that he had gotten it yet.

We leave tomorrow for Daytona with some friends, Chris and Erica! I am so excited about this trip and have been looking forward to it!! Erica and I know each other from Lee and have kept in touch since college. We actually weren't that close in college, but I always wanted to be her friend because I thought she was cool :). And she is!

2 comments:

Erica said...

HAHA. Your post made me laugh. We are SO EXCITED to come see you guys!! And what are you talking about not close?? We totally bonded in summer school. haha AND YAY FOR JOE!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.....

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm behind on blog reading. That is awesome for Joe!!!!