Monday, September 14, 2009

Rolling in my pink escalade!!


That's right, folks, this is what I hope to be driving soon!! I have recently become an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay to help bring in some income since I'm staying home with Sophie. If you do not have a consultant of your own I would be happy to be of service to you! As your beauty consultant you can contact me whenever you need new beauty products or skin care. I am offering 10% off your first order of up to $25, $25-$50 will be 15% discount, and anything over $50 will be 20%. Additionally I can help you host a Mary Kay party with girlfriends.


We also have some fabulous specials running right now for people who would like to host a party. If you book a party by September 30 – you only have to book; your party does not have to be in the month of September – you will be put in a sweepstakes to win $5000 CASH plus $1000 in Mary Kay products. You also get what we like to call S.H.O.T. which will give you $100 in free products on top the special mentioned above. S.H.O.T is the following…


S ix people ($25)
H olding original date ($25)
O rders of $300+ ($25)
T wo bookings from your party ($25)


As women we like to be pampered! What better way to spend time with girlfriends than to be pampered together with a Mary Kay facial done by me!


Mary Kay is also promoting “A Party with a Purpose”. This is where you book a party and choose a cause that you would like to help. For example, you can host a party and ask everyone to bring a can of food that will be taken to a food drive. I will provide a gift for every one that brings food.


You can call me at 813.777.9836 or email me at saraquesenberry@gmail.com. I also have a website available for you convenience marykay.com/squesenberry. You may order your products here and have them shipped directly to you.


I look forward to “partying” with you and being of service!


P.S. Ask me about Mary Kay’s beauty on a budget – products for $10 or less

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, great post, so much fun!! Can't wait to take a ride in that Escalade!!!!!!!! xxx