Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun, Fun, and more Fun!!

We had one of the best weekends we've had in a very long time!!! It was a much needed break! Here's a break down of the trip...

-Friday night we went to Jacksonville for a birthday party of a child hood friend's son. It was so great to spend time with him and his family!! It's wild that we all have kids now. James and Jaimie have 4 and let me tell you I have a whole new respect for the two of them! Their kids were well behaved, well dressed, and beyond adorable! (Do you notice that I always have to have three points? It must be my Church of God upbringing, ha!)
-Saturday the three of us hung out at the pool and relaxed all day! It was wonderful to have Joe all to ourselves! We also went to our fav restaurant NY Pizza! It was fabulous as always!
-Sunday was more relaxing and being together. Then we headed out that night to pick up Erica and Chris!
-Monday Joe and Chris went golfing while Erica and I sat around talking (and eating, ha!). That night we went to Bubba Gumps - which was out of this world!
-Tuesday was more golfing for the boys and more hanging out for Erica and I. We were going to head to St Augustine for some shopping, but since I miscalculated the distance we didn't go. I was afraid that we wouldn't make it back in time to leave because Joe had class. We did have time since the boys didn't get back until close to 4:30. Joe ended up skipping class which was a fun choice! As we were heading home we stopped at NY Pizza to share the 'wonderfulness' with Chris and Erica! They seemed to enjoy it very much!

That was our weekend summed up! We had such a great time with those two!! It felt like the four of us have been friends our entire life! We are so thankful that they came down to see us!! Hopefully there will be many more trips together!

Here are some pictures from the trip!



This was the most AMAZING chocolate pie EVER!!!

What Erica and I did most of the time, haha!

2 comments:

ErieContrary said...

I love the pics! Sophie looks like a little gymnast in that first one! By the way, I laughed out loud at your caption "What we did most of the time" (referring to the computers) because it really applies to that picture AND the one before it (eating, eating, and more eating!). We had so much fun! I miss you lots today!

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

I am glad that you all had so much fun! You two deserve it!

Joe: CONGRATULATIONS! We are proud of you!!!!!!!