Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween and Night crazies

Last night was the Halloween event at our church. Joe was working so it was just me and the girls for the first part. Soph refused to have anything to do with her costume. Which, btw, I knew would happen! Even when her best little friend from church came as a dinosaur she was adamant that she was not wearing that costume! Thankfully I did snap some pictures the night we bought it so y'all can see what a darn cute dinosaur she makes!  




Daddy teaching her to saw "Roar"

Baby Elle actually didn't make any fusses about her costume!
 




This morning Soph came out and told me she was ready. Apparently she is channeling an 80 year old with her shoe choice.

I bet y'all can't even handle all the "awesomeness" in this picture! I'm sure Soph will be willing to give some fashion advice!
 Our night time saga continues. Around 3:30 this morning I hear slamming doors. I drag myself out of bed cussing the whole time. Ha! Not really, but I felt like it! I was not even prepared for what I was about to find! A naked Sophie saying, "I poo poo." I look down and I am a scary one inch away from stepping in poo poo. Lovely. I get her cleaned up and talk to her about how only Mommy or Daddy can change her and she needs to wait for us. Then I go back to lay in bed for another two hours because I'm so awake I can't even think about sleep. Fast forward to 7:30: I walk to the girls hall and smell poop. Long story short I was cleaning up poo poo again. Not sure what in the world is going on with the girls these past two weeks. Whatever it is makes me want to cry. Seriously. It has been chaos here!

On top of this our dryer is broken. Awesome. I have clothes drying all over my house. I think that I'm suppose to learning some patience. What do y'all think??

No comments: